Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TnG's Forum! Please visit daily for new updates! Very Happy
Our Leaders are $hield, Kaffi-x, Sharpeye and Adnyxo Smile . Look for them to test you out or feel free to ask them anything about the clan ! Very Happy
We're now Recruiting!.If you would like to join our clan Register, and ask our admins to test you Very Happy.
Latest topics
» GOD READ THIS!
Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm by GOD

» Farewell TnG
Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 pm by |TnG|$P!d3r*P!g

» Clan iOD
Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am by iOD|Skullx

» Cr0w and $hields leave
Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm by WarningK

» Risk's App
Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm by Adnyxo

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hawke Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:45 am

name: Savi
In-game name: Hawke
Time Zone: GMT +2
Why do I want to join?: I was invited to by HeNdriX
What good can I bring?: I am good with a sniper rifle and assault rifle in death matches. I haven't got much map experience with AC yet, but in general I am very good with map writing.
Self intro: I like FPS's and played counterstrike 2ce a day every weekday for 2 years.(it was on our school computers) I hate campers with a passion and never stop moving in a game.
Back to top Go down

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:49 am

Awesome, u made an app! Very Happy
I found this guy pwning on one of the servers, and turns out, he has only played for a week! I wonder how good this guy can get if he is with us! I say F1 cuz he is nice, and a good player.
Vote plz guys xD
Back to top Go down
tngsharpeye
Leader
Leader
tngsharpeye

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:20 am

ok hawke I played with you today you were having some lagg problems but no big deal I will say hmmmm f1 you got my vote good job keep up the good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tngclan.rpg-board.net

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:20 pm

f2 from me lol cause he goes for liverpool XD
Back to top Go down

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:52 pm

hhaha rofl dogma xD
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:39 pm

hehe f1 for me =]

Hopefully we can play sometime soon ^^!

Enjoy the forums
x x x
Back to top Go down

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:17 pm

f1 from me! wow south africa, it's cool how we're getting such a wide variety of ppl Very Happy hope to c u in game!
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Yeahh What is there atm? ... Me and mike in UK ... JY in Malay, Hawk South africa, Random Australia , Sharpclaw Singapor,Sharpeye fllorida ... Smile WOO! TnG is spreading very nicely indeed ^^!

and ofc there are many many other players, I just cant think of anymroe at the top of my head LOL
x x x
Back to top Go down

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:04 pm

lol u forgot me im from australia xD anyway F1
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:29 am

oooh nice nice haha =D ... well I remember that now haha xP!
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:34 am

Stop with the offtopic post. =_= and I'm from Malaysia not MALAY ! It makes a lot difference!!! Stop offtopicing.
Back to top Go down

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:44 pm

Ok, I cn respect the liverpool thing, even tho they r the best. . . Smile Ty ppl
Back to top Go down

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:30 pm

lol its ok man f1 from me Smile lol
Back to top Go down
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

Clan : TnG

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:55 pm

I'm in Australia too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/WarningKT/Ins4nity
Sponsored content

Hawke Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawke Application   Hawke Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawke Application
Page 1 of 1