Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TnG's Forum! Please visit daily for new updates! Very Happy
Our Leaders are $hield, Kaffi-x, Sharpeye and Adnyxo Smile . Look for them to test you out or feel free to ask them anything about the clan ! Very Happy
We're now Recruiting!.If you would like to join our clan Register, and ask our admins to test you Very Happy.
Latest topics
» GOD READ THIS!
Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm by GOD

» Farewell TnG
Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 pm by |TnG|$P!d3r*P!g

» Clan iOD
Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am by iOD|Skullx

» Cr0w and $hields leave
Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm by WarningK

» Risk's App
Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm by Adnyxo

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Farewell TnG

Go down 
+6
WarningK
Cr0w
JY
Hav0c
|TnG|$P!d3r*P!g
Kaffi-x
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:27 am

Right this is a bit sad... But its happpening.
We're getitng rid of TnG. No longer will it be a clan.
Its VERY inactive.
Sorry guys Sad
Will be closing it sometime this week!

Hope for the best for everyone to find other clans to go to, and I know there are many clans out there just as nice ! Very Happy

TnG will be remember Wink

<3 x x x x <3
Back to top Go down
|TnG|$P!d3r*P!g

|TnG|$P!d3r*P!g

Clan : TNG

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Hi Kaffi-x,

Do you ever play AC anymore?
I don't think I have ever seen you in game.
Good Luck to ya'
oINK..Farewell TnG Icon_porc
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Bye |TnG| Sad
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:25 pm

wait couldnt someone have TnG if they want??
Back to top Go down
JY

Clan : None

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:42 pm

And u mean ur gonna like advertise it in the game ? Like spamming around asking who wants TnG ? -_- People would rather start a new clan than taking over second hand clan. Plus our clan are nicknameblacklist off some servers so nobody would want that.
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 pm

no i mean if anyone in tng wants to be leader lol
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

Clan : |T$R|

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:34 pm

well someone here properly wants to be leader
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:03 am

hmm... Spiderpig yes I do still play it. Maybe not as frequent as I used to be, but atleast almost everyday. Maybe because we are just too different time zoned, therefore we can hardly ever catch each other.
Anyone is welcome to take over TnG, but comments like on the chat is not someone we want (lol suchan idiot), and tbh Im not really that bothered with you sort immaturity humour Wink. I have other things to "fuck you bitch" with. and do you know what, whoever "me" is... got their wish commanded Razz. Oh lucky her/him! Tin yau ngan Wink!
Anyways, me and the admins will talk to each other, if no one comes up for TnG leader (obviously we're not going to give it to any random person... Someone we trust ofc, even if we're not in the clan anymore, its not like we want to give it to someone we dont trust) then we shall pass the leadership towards her/him. But if no one comes up to either me sparta adnyoxo and sharpeye for it, then we will be closing TnG altogether =] !
So there is a time limit too whoever wants to claim TnG Wink!

Msgs to admin:
MUST ask each other before whether we disagree or not. If no one disagrees with the candidate taking over TnG, then no problem, s/he can have it aall~ lol

Anyways thanks =]
x
Back to top Go down
JY

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:03 am

"Me" is Sharpeye aka Gabe.. I still have control over the shoutbox and can see the shoutbox poster's IP.

here's a screenshot of his IP which match an IP list I made on my own some time ago, and it match perfectly, i even look up the IP location and it came from Tampa Florida which is where Sharpeye's staying .

So whats your problem now Gabe ?

Screenshot:
Farewell TnG Picture1-3
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:28 am

its okai JY just allow it now. Im not bothered about it anymore, and so shouldnt you be. So lets just leave it to the way it was, TnG will be gone if no one comes and claim it, and dont worry, it wasnt just my idea, it was many others.
Smile
x
Back to top Go down
JY

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:18 pm

ok Smile
Back to top Go down
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

Clan : TnG

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:29 pm

NO THIS IS TERRIBLE
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/WarningKT/Ins4nity
Pweaks
Members
Members
Pweaks

Clan : |TnG|

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:54 am

Okay I knew that this would happen... Right after when Boomer and Legendary left. But to Spiderpig and WarningK and anybody else, feel free to left an applicatio to fmcforum.tk If you're still interest to play AC in good clan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adnyxo
Leader
Leader
Adnyxo

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:48 pm

well this is unfortunate, bye guys. everybody started fighting and there was no real unity. too much division, especially after jy left. i dont know what to say
Back to top Go down
http://adnyxotech.blogspot.com/2010/01/hello-and-welcome-to-my-b
Adnyxo
Leader
Leader
Adnyxo

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm

also ill take the website/clan if no one wants it, perhaps later i will start it up again
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:47 pm

k do u want the master account
Back to top Go down
GOD
Members
Members
GOD

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Farewell TnG Icon_eek Farewell TnG Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

Clan : TnG

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:25 am

Since this is the end of TnG, I'm going to quit before we all hit rock bottom. Goodbye TnG you have been dear to me. Consider this as my last post because I won't be visiting this site any more. Goodbye Everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/WarningKT/Ins4nity
GOD
Members
Members
GOD

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:28 am

bye warningk thanks for teaching me how to edit maps or wait make maps Smile
cheers
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:15 am

Very Happy bye warning k
Back to top Go down
tngsharpeye
Leader
Leader
tngsharpeye

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:07 am

LOL To all whom may read this if it means anything to you no one told me about tng shutting down sparta nor kathy or any other leader has told me but ohwell if anyone runs in cod and play pro mod cod4 or better mw2 well get me on msn I own 3 pro mod clan and we play pro matchs for cod not saying you will be accepted we dont look at nice and age we look for skill not aimbot or hackers as u know cod4 is a punkbuster server meaning you cant cheat like some do but anyways I am sorry to let everyone down I am mad at Kathy cause she just log off msn and never talked to me again like I am no one "what a friend or teammate" well anyways good luck to all I doubt you will be seeing me much on ac cause it is really not my game I am a cod play as i always have been but I will keep |TnG|sharpeye for ac so if u ever think to search I might be playing and we can have some fun also to JY I can say what I want to Kathy and anyone else that i want I changed my name and sparta and another member were there when I did I changed it to |TnG|onehunglow then to |TnG|me as in I belong to TnG so get your stupid little facts together before you go running your cunt licker dyke as bitch sit there and deface me for no reason Kathy knew who was talking shit and she did not have to guess cause she knows I am royaly pissed at her dumb ass for stupidity so blow that out your fat ass also to anyone who thinks what I said was mean or hate ful just a little info on Jy she has turned her back on everyone in this clan more than once with her spaz attacks when she does not know how to shut her mouth u can go back in ac forum when tng got ban and see who she really is and it clearly shows she was not a real friend but loved DRAMA both ways good luck to all and wish you a Happy 2010 and have safe flights if you go anywhere just a heads up planes are crashing more and more every day not due to pilot mistakes but to the fact the world is getting too cheap to take care of planes anymore every 2000 hrs planes use to be 100% looked over and checked every screw nut and bolt now it is about 6000 hrs so if you have a bad feeling don't fly as I have had some bad planes the past few weeks I had 2 eng go out on me this is something that has not happened in a very long time I will be off work till they finish going over the report to see if it was me or the plane so good luck and may god speed BYE TnG and Love you all very much thanks for reading goodnight
Back to top Go down
https://tngclan.rpg-board.net
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:29 am

bye sharpeye
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

Clan : |T$R|

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 am

wow how can u post something that big?
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:01 am

i dont know Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Adnyxo
Leader
Leader
Adnyxo

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:00 pm

yea sparta that would be great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell TnG   Farewell TnG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell TnG
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AssaultCube :: **Latest News**-
Jump to: