Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TnG's Forum! Please visit daily for new updates! Very Happy
Our Leaders are $hield, Kaffi-x, Sharpeye and Adnyxo Smile . Look for them to test you out or feel free to ask them anything about the clan ! Very Happy
We're now Recruiting!.If you would like to join our clan Register, and ask our admins to test you Very Happy.
Latest topics
» GOD READ THIS!
hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm by GOD

» Farewell TnG
hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 pm by |TnG|$P!d3r*P!g

» Clan iOD
hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am by iOD|Skullx

» Cr0w and $hields leave
hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm by WarningK

» Risk's App
hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm by Adnyxo

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

hey jy read this

Go down 
+6
WarningK
|TnG|$P!d3r*P!g
Adnyxo
Kaffi-x
Hav0c
Sharpclaws#
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

hey jy read this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:22 pm

lmao thats random
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

Clan : |T$R|

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:51 am

that was like my 2nd biggest post i think
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:52 am

lol probably Razz
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:53 am

lol in most of the topics all i hear most of is me and u
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:54 am

Very Happy thats cause were loners Smile
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:55 am

lol i know everyone else is un active compared to us
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:55 am

Very Happy yep ^^
Back to top Go down
Sharpclaws#
Leader
Leader

Clan : TnG

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:16 am

Lmao, JY I cant take insults so whats the problem about that? I get insulted easily, And if i want to play FPS or not it's not of your business to care, and plus we told u that shorty did this because we want u to take action and do something about it cause ur his mate, and if you dont wanna take action its fine , as i said a low class bastard is always one, plus he's very immature.
Back to top Go down
Sharpclaws#
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:20 am

wow, Sparta , u see this woman over here . tsk tsk , cant even take the fact that i said sorry to her, lmao!! She's saying that i want her to be on her side lmao, Jy i wouldnt say sorry to ask u to be on my side, dream on , i said sorry to u before this incident happen moron.
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:10 am

lol i forgot to make the cheese cake srry
Back to top Go down
JY

Clan : None

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:03 am

u guys started it by calling him a faggot in some matches. So STFU and deal it urself.
Oh and sharpclaws Fuck You, ur apologize will never be accepted.
And the immature one looks more like u.
& @shield, everythings much better without u being all childish on the servers, wat r u like 12 years old? u can be all childish here if u want, but no on the servers, nobody likes it, in fact it annoys people when u keep spamming on the servers with all ur stupid lols. And pls save all the "im pro than u" shits to urself, nobody wants to know it cuz ur not, so dont say it out loud even thou u dont feel embarassed about it but the truth is ur making TnG looking more shit than ever and not everyone can take ur so-called-JOKES less seriously so the conclusion is please grow up.
Back to top Go down
Tom Morello
Members
Members
Tom Morello

Clan : |TnG|

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:02 am

what happened JY? why have you started bitching and swearing? Sad
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:16 am

Right ... Uhh lets get this straight.
Yes JY is correct, should not have been name calling from the start. Like i said before Sparta ... or shield o.o'
Uhh... You shouldnt be calling anyone names even if they started first. Ive told you this many times! NOT to start anything, and even if they did, still! Dont do nothing, cause it will just make you look just as bad!
Sharpclaws, you gotta calm down man... If you apologise and JY doesnt accept it, then just leave it. There isnt anymore you can do, you did you're part, and if nothing happens then tough, just deal with it, and get on with your life.
JY, stop being so harsh... I understand how you must feel, but no need to start shouting back at the others. yes they are immature, and they are young, they are 12, I remember when I was 12, I loved to joke around... and you should understand what it is like to be 12 too. This is only just a game, and obviously the boys will be joking around and having a laugh, but hey, its only cause your teammember took it serious.... and that's basically how it all happen. Although the boys arent in the right neither cause they were being anoying, and name calling and stuff, but sometimes you guys just need to stop having a go at each other, but instead talk through things and sort it out!!

GRR SPARTA can you STOP being so foolish now... You have to represent yourself as a leader, its been so many times when I have told you off about things, and you just got to sort it out. Sparta if you carry on doing what you do, then we WILL have to voting off leaders, and reconsider. So show yourself with some respects and the Clan. And cr0w too. JY I am sorrying for what they caused you, but I have to say, you didnt help solving anything neither, apart from making things worse. So JY you can't sit there and type about the boys being immature, when you're being just as immature about it. And what makes it worse, is that you're a lot older than they are, so you really should be more considerate.

Guys just get over it now.
and please stop getting so stressed and pissed off at one at each other! ... no need to swear like "stfu!!" and crap like that. There's no need! GRR!
x x x
Back to top Go down
Tom Morello
Members
Members
Tom Morello

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:22 am

pwnd. lol Smile i reckon that was very well put and summed up this whole argument. We should all just learn to mature up and not make all this stupid nonsense over namecalling. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:17 pm

yes btw im 13 and no need to say i suck cause i know. And maybe you just have to face it because i am a "loler". what do u want me too do on the servers just dont talk at all?. People will think im emo or dont know how to talk. and how do u know everyone hates my "lol" did u ask every single person if they hated $hield's "lol". And dont tell and i can say "im pro than u" to whoever i like on servers i know im not pro. But what are they gonna fucking do about it ban me?
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:35 pm

lol im 14 and i still stuff around because i have nothing better to do.
I properly say more lols on the forum than the game and i dont find it annoying when someone says lol heaps. Im no where as annoying as i could be at school i always got kicked out of class. I dont care if im immature im just having fun and i dont cause any arguments.
Also i dont swear much and i have no idea y we have a go at each other.
Back to top Go down
Sharpclaws#
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Fuck you JY your fucking insecure ,you MF , Kathy why do u side JY always? Is she your bitch friend? Oh ya fuck , JY I said sorry for the sake of Kathy by the way, Well, i hope your mom teaches you some manners, and be mature abit , bitch ^_^ well.. i dont act immature, i guess ur mate acts like one, a 9 yr old boy going around server calling ppl noob shit , buahahahaha you should ask your mate to shud the fuck up before you even scold us u blardy bitch, I dont care if you dont accept my fucking apology , At least im not the sort who goes around calling ppl names, not like that fucking bastard low class idiot who always does it when he thinks he's a pro, what a fag he is, I only call ppl names when they insult tng , And kathy, i dont know why the fuck u are saying that we started everything when shorty started it all, Why cant you ppl take a fucking joke that we are a pro? Your could tell that we are making up a joke from how we play right? You ppl from KH are so insecure, and weird . tsk tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:52 pm

well sharpclaws nearly said everything for me
Back to top Go down
Tom Morello
Members
Members
Tom Morello

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:40 pm

hmm, sharpclaws im not going to take sides or anything, but i think whenever we say a joke, and the person takes it seriously, its best to just say "im kidding" and end it, because there are some people who can be pretty affected by comments even as little as calling them a fag, but its not a big deal, Shorty was pretty immature and i think we had our immature moments as well in that argument, all in all i think we should just stop this topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:22 pm

yah lemme lock it
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:00 am

No closing until I am through with sorting out sharpclaws. That message you wrote sharpclaws was absolutely something I dont want in the clan!
I specifically said NO swearing, and what do you do. Be a complete idiot and burst out swearing being offensive.

Sharpclaws[b][color=#FF0000][b]#[/b][/color][/b] wrote:
Kathy why do u side JY always? hey jy read this - Page 2 Moz-screenshothey jy read this - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-1hey jy read this - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-2
I am not always sticking side, but the thing is there are times where I cant always stick on your side since you're not always right.
Neither of you are always right, you guys just both argue against each other like its the end of the world. Or another way to rephrase it, as if you guys have too much time on you that AC takes over you which gets you so ANGRY at each other.

Sharpclaws wrote:
And kathy, i dont know why the fuck u are saying that we started
everything when shorty started it all, Why cant you ppl take a fucking
joke that we are a pro?

Right... This is what I said "Yes JY is correct, should not have been name calling from the start. Like i said before Sparta ... or shield o.o'
Uhh... You shouldnt be calling anyone names even if they started first." ... I never said they started it first now did I? ... ALL I said was you shouldnt have even bothered or started to name call back. There is no point on starting ... If things like this happen and you dont do nothing and they STILL carry on name callingback to you, then printscreen it and show it to the clan. there! that makes you not in the wrong but the other person in the wrong. BUt NOOO you guys have to carry on and make things worse, which is why I tell you guys not to, multiple times!

So Sharpclaws, you are really starting to push your limits, you're being very immature yourself. I cant believe that I keep trying to make you guys understand each other and be nice towards each other, and all i get from you Sharpclaws is Why this Why that?? and a lot of "fuck" "bitch" towards people. Im telling you now Sharpclaws, I've not treated you any different compare to everyone else, but you're making me want to kick you out the clan. If you carry on like this then you will be. I will assure you this. And sparta, yes maybe he took the words out of your mouth, but I am really hoping not including the swearing and the offensiveness. I am being honest here guys, if you keep being immature and swearing and calling each other things, trying to offfend each other as much as you can ... Then I am leaving the entire game itself. Because I am trying as hard as I can whilst other things than AC to help TnG, but you guys keep pushing me away and acting like idiots. and if worse comes to worse, Im gonna try join this other clan that is A LOT nicer. Im not even joking, when I left this clan I did play a few times, and this clan (not mentioning who) were all so very nice, and they knew how to joke about and stuff, and they were always on when I was on... it was a really good clan, and I just keep thinking to myself, why isnt TnG ever on, and why is it when they are on... They're arguing instead of playing!?!? ....
Sort it out.
Bren stop being so "fucking" ridiculous.
I am angry now -.-
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:03 am

Ive UNLOCKED because it is not even sorted out... Dont leave a mess half cleaned.
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:05 am

Srry Kaffi x and JY for the arguing and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sharpclaws#
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:44 am

Its sorted now, torin im sorry i've been shouting at u all this while kk bye , and yes im VERY VERY immature cause im only turning 13 , yea i should stop all this , I'll try . K thx bai IM sorry for wadeva i did

Last edited by Sharpclaws# on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:16 am

alright Smile ... thats good to hear
Me sparta and JY already had our emotional happiness haha, cute!

x x x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey jy read this   hey jy read this - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey jy read this
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next