Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TnG's Forum! Please visit daily for new updates! Very Happy
Our Leaders are $hield, Kaffi-x, Sharpeye and Adnyxo Smile . Look for them to test you out or feel free to ask them anything about the clan ! Very Happy
We're now Recruiting!.If you would like to join our clan Register, and ask our admins to test you Very Happy.
Latest topics
» GOD READ THIS!
to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm by GOD

» Farewell TnG
to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 pm by |TnG|$P!d3r*P!g

» Clan iOD
to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am by iOD|Skullx

» Cr0w and $hields leave
to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm by WarningK

» Risk's App
to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm by Adnyxo

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

to many people stuff around with other clans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cr0w

Cr0w

Clan : |T$R|

to many people stuff around with other clans Empty
PostSubject: to many people stuff around with other clans   to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:05 pm

okay today i was on AC and i went on the EXODUS 24/7 TOSOK server and there was like 3 or 4 people pretending to be in a clan.
i meet one player that would put a clan tag and then put spy after the tag and would tell people that they could join the clan just by putting the clan tag in your name and Spy went on to do this with 6 or so clans until i decided to leave.
So my word to TnG is kick or ban any players like this because when i was watching it started of as one person doing it and it ended up with 3 people doing it and more began to join.
Back to top Go down
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

Clan : TnG

PostSubject: Re: to many people stuff around with other clans   to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:07 pm

they're just retarded
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/WarningKT/Ins4nity
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

PostSubject: Re: to many people stuff around with other clans   to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:43 pm

lol yea thats true if i had admin i would of banned those F*$%##!S
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: to many people stuff around with other clans   to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:52 am

most of the people that do that sort of stuff are noobs or retarded people
Back to top Go down
iOD|Skullx

Clan : Infectious Overdose

PostSubject: Re: to many people stuff around with other clans   to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:27 am

Hey Guys,

If you happen to see anyone doing this to our clan tag it would be much appreciated if you let me know or mention them to the blacklist!

iOD|Skullx
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: to many people stuff around with other clans   to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:42 am

no problem
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

PostSubject: Re: to many people stuff around with other clans   to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:55 am

kk i will too
Back to top Go down
iOD|Skullx

Clan : Infectious Overdose

PostSubject: Re: to many people stuff around with other clans   to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Thanks guys, I have spotted the odd person using our tag before.
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

PostSubject: Re: to many people stuff around with other clans   to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Great! if you can get their IP for us and screenshot if you spot anything else like that, it will be greeat! and no worries, the same for you obviously Smile!
x x x
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

PostSubject: Re: to many people stuff around with other clans   to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:05 pm

rofl im leader and i dont even know the blacklist site or wateva it is Razz
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: to many people stuff around with other clans   to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:36 pm

lol i was a leader of a clan and i already knew about the blacklist before i joined a clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to many people stuff around with other clans   to many people stuff around with other clans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to many people stuff around with other clans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offtopic :: Junks-
Jump to: