Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TnG's Forum! Please visit daily for new updates! Very Happy
Our Leaders are $hield, Kaffi-x, Sharpeye and Adnyxo Smile . Look for them to test you out or feel free to ask them anything about the clan ! Very Happy
We're now Recruiting!.If you would like to join our clan Register, and ask our admins to test you Very Happy.
Latest topics
» GOD READ THIS!
lol my first map in the making I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm by GOD

» Farewell TnG
lol my first map in the making I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 pm by |TnG|$P!d3r*P!g

» Clan iOD
lol my first map in the making I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am by iOD|Skullx

» Cr0w and $hields leave
lol my first map in the making I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm by WarningK

» Risk's App
lol my first map in the making I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm by Adnyxo

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

lol my first map in the making

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cr0w

Cr0w

Clan : |T$R|

lol my first map in the making Empty
PostSubject: lol my first map in the making   lol my first map in the making I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:12 am

lol i just started map making on Cube 2 sauerbraten and its not much different to Assaultcube map making but it is a lot more complicated though here is a map i have been working on for like 30 mins
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: lol my first map in the making   lol my first map in the making I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:17 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lol my first map in the making   lol my first map in the making I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:37 am

lol i dont know how difficult it is but it looks hard Very Happy lolz i hate cube 2 Sad
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: lol my first map in the making   lol my first map in the making I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:54 am

lol this is it now because i forgot how to save.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f17/14/47/90/89/screen11.jpg
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: lol my first map in the making   lol my first map in the making I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:56 am

lol and that took me 15 mins to do and all the walls are glass and above the tree is a moon lol and the moon is a map module and you can get a planet twice the size.
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: lol my first map in the making   lol my first map in the making I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:47 am

guess what i have managed to bring back the first clan map from GM and i have fixed it up and is now able to play on again.
Because before i couldnt change the floor because my key board doesnt have insert or delete so i found a new way: hold z and scroll the mouse wheel up and down and it will change it so i am now able to make maps for clans with different floor textures.

I would also like to know who in TnG was in GM?
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

PostSubject: Re: lol my first map in the making   lol my first map in the making I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:04 am

No one.
Back to top Go down
Cr0w

Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: lol my first map in the making   lol my first map in the making I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:09 am

lol Sparta was in GM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol my first map in the making   lol my first map in the making I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol my first map in the making
Page 1 of 1