Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TnG's Forum! Please visit daily for new updates! Very Happy
Our Leaders are $hield, Kaffi-x, Sharpeye and Adnyxo Smile . Look for them to test you out or feel free to ask them anything about the clan ! Very Happy
We're now Recruiting!.If you would like to join our clan Register, and ask our admins to test you Very Happy.
Latest topics
» GOD READ THIS!
Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm by GOD

» Farewell TnG
Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 pm by |TnG|$P!d3r*P!g

» Clan iOD
Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am by iOD|Skullx

» Cr0w and $hields leave
Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm by WarningK

» Risk's App
Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm by Adnyxo

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:13 pm

"I know that you guys are currently not recruiting, but Sparta told me to make an application,because i might get in if you guys vote to start recruiting"

Name: Omer Omer(Yes, i am aware it is the same first and last name but theres a reason that it is)
In-game-name:Yondaime
Time zone:Eastern Pacific
Why do you want to join us? : Well,to be honest I think its safe to say i haven't been playing Assault Cube nearly as long as any of you guys, but I've kind of been looking for a clan from the start. All the clans I've seen have people that:
1-Suck
2-People Dislike
3-Hackers
4-and it goes on with bad attributes
So when i met people like Sharpeye, JY, Sharpclaws and Sparta they were good and a part of a "Respected" clan. What better than be in a clan with Pro-like players(If not pros) thats respected and looked up to in a sense?
What good can you bring to our clan (If any): I guess Make it look good by playing well.

Self-introduction please:People would think im Asian because of My "In Game Name" but as you migh
t see by my real name im not. I play AC regularly. Im in High School and im on the United States national U-16 soccer team,Level: Super-Y(Highest level of Youth Soccer in America, not braggin or anything). Im on the high honor roll in school......if you were wondering. Im not sure what else to say but if you have any questions hit me up wit a pm?

Last edited by |TnG|JY on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Hi Yondaime welcome to the forum ^^
(PS: I changed your font colour cuz blue was hard to read on black background)

And yes we'll be changing our stats by today but not into recruiting but invite-only, which means we'll be asking people that seems good to us to join instead of random people posting apps here =]

Well, just be sure to check out the forum Smile

Thanks .
Back to top Go down
tngsharpeye
Leader
Leader
tngsharpeye

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:27 am

Welcome to the forums hmm i guess sparta did invite you so let me know when ur free for a test Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tngclan.rpg-board.net

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Whenever your free.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:39 am

Very Happy yays lol
Back to top Go down
tngsharpeye
Leader
Leader
tngsharpeye

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:57 pm

I am free right now where are you?
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:36 pm

How about you guys give me a time in maybe a day or so. And ill be there.
Back to top Go down
tngsharpeye
Leader
Leader
tngsharpeye

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:24 am

ok well i dont know what time it is there now lol but how about im me on msn when ur on gnc123@msn.com
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:40 pm

ooh nice nice Very Happy

Yes TnG is very nice ^^
what can I say Wink I brought them up well aye lawl hehe jokes Razz!

Enjoy TnG =] !
Hope for teh best Very Happy
x x x
Back to top Go down
GOD
Members
Members
GOD

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:19 pm

i say f2 lmao
jk jk omer
i give him a thumbs up if it counts or matters XD
jus played against him, was enjoyable XP
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:28 am

GOD u cannot vote F1 or F2 only leaders. U can play with them as members but NOT TESTING THEM. Only leaders does that. OK. U can play with applicants and then it doesn't matter who won or lost u just give a lil comment on what u think about the applicant. That's all.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:29 am

lolz
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:51 am

lol... GOD you joker =p.. You can make comments, no F1 or F2 in the comment though, it would not be taken into condiersation!
=]
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:52 am

yea hes not important Smile lol jks man ur cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:54 am

Sprta two more comments to go Wink!
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:54 am

oops make it three, oh and now 4 (including his oen)
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:56 am

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:29 am

Offtopic:Wow what happened to your spelling Kaffi ? O_O

Ontopic: That's right. Members "F1" / "F2" aka "Yes you're in" / "No you're out" will not be taken into consideration by leaders.
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:39 am

LOL! oh crap i dunno, i just saw that... lol i must have been wasted then. Hm. lol

I just finishedplaying in the snow, my hands are like frozen atm!! T_T (so off topic) but yeah, they (omgawsh I typed we the first time lol just changed it) shall take in comments only. and take those into consideration to whether or not they are allowed to join.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:19 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
GOD
Members
Members
GOD

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:13 pm

got it jy
we didnt go 1v1 or anything so yahhhh i was jus given my thoughts
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:32 pm

OK, Well leaders, I am on break so i would rather want you guys to assign me a time and ill be on for evaluation.
Back to top Go down
tngsharpeye
Leader
Leader
tngsharpeye

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:34 pm

lets go now
ok?
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:42 pm

If we do that i sometimes wont be online how about you set a time maybe in like 2 days ahead so ill know for sure ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1