Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TnG's Forum! Please visit daily for new updates! Very Happy
Our Leaders are $hield, Kaffi-x, Sharpeye and Adnyxo Smile . Look for them to test you out or feel free to ask them anything about the clan ! Very Happy
We're now Recruiting!.If you would like to join our clan Register, and ask our admins to test you Very Happy.
Latest topics
» GOD READ THIS!
Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm by GOD

» Farewell TnG
Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 pm by |TnG|$P!d3r*P!g

» Clan iOD
Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am by iOD|Skullx

» Cr0w and $hields leave
Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm by WarningK

» Risk's App
Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm by Adnyxo

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dont you hate it when...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dont you hate it when... Empty
PostSubject: Dont you hate it when...   Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:29 am

You finally get that Gaming system youve wanted, but then 1 week later a new system conmes out.

You like JUST missed an full blown once in a lifetime chance on a Shopping Spree.

No matter how much you try, there IS always Someone better than you!!

You buy a GAme when it looks cool, but when you played it you relized you've just wasted your money.

When your talking you accidentally say something taht can be percived as perverted when you didnt mean it and people shout "Pervert!''

You just wasted 2 hours of your life watching a movie..that yo colvde gotten on DVD 1 season later....
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate it when...   Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:31 am

This is junk. I'm moving it. Smile
Back to top Go down
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

Clan : TnG

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate it when...   Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:28 am

You have too much time on your hands
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/WarningKT/Ins4nity

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate it when...   Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Don't you hate it when you're piss drunk and you go out back to take a leak and you realize only too late that you don't have a back yard.

Or when you decide that it's a good idea to pretend to be superman and get a running start to jump head first down the stairs and slide down the carpet stairway without a shirt on twice in a row and your friend decides that it would be a good idea to clean the wounds with high concentrate chlorine and then you get bored and decide that it's a good idea to walk the 4 hour trip back home through the bush at 3a.m. on the train tracks and when you see a bear as would be expected on a long journey you decide that it would be an awesome idea to hug it. (This was a good day.)

Or how about when you get drunk, and get caught trespassing on french-catholic school grounds trying to ride a bmx off of a 10-foot snow pile onto an ice patch and break your color bone when you inevitably land on your face as you would do so often whilst drunk. The kicker was the school had people in it. I was truent at the time.

Or when you decide to party on a saturday night when you know that you have work the next day at 4a.m. but still you think it would be fun to drink as much as you can to see if you can get alchohol poisoning because no one believes that it's possible to have a genetic tolerance. (I was already drunk when I came up with this thoery.)

=D
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate it when...   Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:59 pm

LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate it when...   Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:24 pm

lol yep i do to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate it when...   Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:38 pm

wow you do a lot of shit when you're drunk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate it when...   Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:35 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate it when...   Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:26 pm

I can fly when I'm drunk.
Well. Fall.
For extended periods of time.
I jumped off of my friends house on more than one occasion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate it when...   Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:33 am

....................................................................................................................................................... DID U BREaK ANYTHING? lolz
Back to top Go down
Adnyxo
Leader
Leader
Adnyxo

Clan : |TnG|

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate it when...   Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:57 am

WarningK wrote:
wow you do a lot of shit when you're drunk

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://adnyxotech.blogspot.com/2010/01/hello-and-welcome-to-my-b
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate it when...   Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:46 pm

NO NOT THAT WAY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate it when...   Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:39 pm

XD lolololol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate it when...   Dont you hate it when... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont you hate it when...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archive :: Junk Archive-
Jump to: