Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TnG's Forum! Please visit daily for new updates! Very Happy
Our Leaders are $hield, Kaffi-x, Sharpeye and Adnyxo Smile . Look for them to test you out or feel free to ask them anything about the clan ! Very Happy
We're now Recruiting!.If you would like to join our clan Register, and ask our admins to test you Very Happy.
Latest topics
» GOD READ THIS!
Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm by GOD

» Farewell TnG
Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 pm by |TnG|$P!d3r*P!g

» Clan iOD
Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am by iOD|Skullx

» Cr0w and $hields leave
Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm by WarningK

» Risk's App
Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm by Adnyxo

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Are you proud of your Heratige?

Go down 
4 posters

Are you proud of your heratige?
Yes
Are you proud of your Heratige? I_vote_lcap75%Are you proud of your Heratige? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
Are you proud of your Heratige? I_vote_lcap25%Are you proud of your Heratige? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
.....maybe...
Are you proud of your Heratige? I_vote_lcap0%Are you proud of your Heratige? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

Are you proud of your Heratige? Empty
PostSubject: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:52 am

Im Proud to be Japanese, Heck Japan created Anime. and they make good cars, Good eletrical equpiment (Not so good in teh hotel department Neutral ) Not to mention Games, Half the stuff around the world was originally in japan. and then modded for the cultures ideals..........

.........not to mention.............
.............................i like ramen :3.....................
...yay ramen!.......................................
......................Nooodles of justice 8D.............
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:38 am

I LOVE BEING CHINESE:D although I do wish i was half korean too or japanese, I would love to speak fluent in jap or korean Sad ... My jap is okai, but its gotten worser since I dont study it no more!! >.
Back to top Go down
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

Clan : TnG

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:39 am

I hate being asian, being asian sucks I'm so sick of my life. Dying seems to me bright right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/WarningKT/Ins4nity
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 am

shullup warningK, be proud of yourself hmph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:39 am

I'm scottish/russian, and proud to be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Dia duit.
I'm Irish/Scottish living in Canada.
And I'm hella proud of all three.
However learning Russian would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:48 pm

My parents are assholes, if my parents weren't such ass holes than maybe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:05 pm

WarningK wrote:
I hate being asian, being asian sucks I'm so sick of my life. Dying seems to me bright right now.

Well, I just ignor the rascism and go and laugh and thier Stupidity.

Without Asians, 75% of the technology in teh United States would be poof....gone
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:30 pm

*hi5* =D go orients!! =D (i dont like using asian lol)
Back to top Go down
Adnyxo
Leader
Leader
Adnyxo

Clan : |TnG|

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:58 pm

lol im part japaneese and part spanish
Back to top Go down
http://adnyxotech.blogspot.com/2010/01/hello-and-welcome-to-my-b

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Most Asians are hot. >)
Like me. ^^

Lol.
Wanna know how Irish I am?
My mom's getting me whiskey for Christmas.
I'm 17.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:04 pm

ahh skinner nice to se your beginning a long tradition of Irish alcoholics... lol
Back to top Go down
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:21 pm

LOL Whisky is good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:54 pm

I agree I love the stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:10 am

|Skinner wrote:
Most Asians are hot. >)
Like me. ^^

Lol.
Wanna know how Irish I am?
My mom's getting me whiskey for Christmas.
I'm 17.
Why dontcha wait until youre 18......Lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:29 am

lol im Australian Very Happy we are the bomb Smile lolololololololol but asians are really cool Very Happy same with irish people lol i love their accent Smile lol its cool Very Happy anyways AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI Smile Very Happy : D: D: D
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:30 am

Japanese/ Korean FTW!

I hate being Chinese in a stupUd country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:31 am

|TnG|SPARTA!|M wrote:
lol im Australian Very Happy we are the bomb Smile lolololololololol but asians are really cool Very Happy same with irish people lol i love their accent Smile lol its cool Very Happy anyways AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI Smile Very Happy : D: D: D

*kick. THIS IS SPARTAH!!! FALCON PUNCH!!!!!* GET A HOLD OF YERSELF MAN!
Back to top Go down
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:28 am

Very Happy

Last edited by WarningK on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:45 am

lol wats that mean warning?
Back to top Go down
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:05 pm

I edited my last message making yours seem really stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Oh no AT, I'm not starting it. lol.
It's been tradition for a loong time.
It's okay though.
We're happy drunks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:17 pm

lol ok then.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud of your Heratige?   Are you proud of your Heratige? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you proud of your Heratige?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archive :: Junk Archive-
Jump to: