Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TnG's Forum! Please visit daily for new updates! Very Happy
Our Leaders are $hield, Kaffi-x, Sharpeye and Adnyxo Smile . Look for them to test you out or feel free to ask them anything about the clan ! Very Happy
We're now Recruiting!.If you would like to join our clan Register, and ask our admins to test you Very Happy.
Latest topics
» GOD READ THIS!
Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm by GOD

» Farewell TnG
Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 pm by |TnG|$P!d3r*P!g

» Clan iOD
Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am by iOD|Skullx

» Cr0w and $hields leave
Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm by WarningK

» Risk's App
Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm by Adnyxo

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello |TnG|

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

Clan : /SRH/

Hello |TnG| Empty
PostSubject: Hello |TnG|   Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:40 pm

Hello, |TnG| and Ac Community

I would just like to introduce myself. My name is /SRH/DaRealRocky I am in a clan called Supporting Radical Habits. We are a mature clan and are clan is not just based on skills but on maturity and helping out the community and bettering are selfs in game and in life. O yeah and have fun Smile. I am asking for accpetance to look through your forumns and feel free to comment on ur topics, and maybe put in my input when I feel needed or asked to.

Now more about me I have not always been in /SRH/ I have been in a clan called AcC*| OR^$^ as originally known. After the fall of that clan i joined /SRH/. I have been playing ac since only god knows how long and i have am a respected player in assault cube. I am very well known in clan called Tas, for many of AcC*| members went there. I also have a skype name which I am on almost all the time since I am in college. If you want it please pm me. I use this program to do matches. Just to play or just to talk and have fun. It does have mic capability or instant message. I don't know if you guys have an easy way to communicate or if you use it already but here is the site http://www.skype.com/.

If ya wanna know more about me or have any questions about ac or my input on life lol please feel free to ask for skype name. I look forward to meeting all of you and hope you will allow me to look through forumn and such.

Hope to see you in Game!!!!

MERRY GIBS (get it Wink )
Back to top Go down
tngsharpeye
Leader
Leader
tngsharpeye

Hello |TnG| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello |TnG|   Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:48 pm

Hey rocky how are you? welcome to the TnG forums for sure feel free to look around and post your input Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tngclan.rpg-board.net

Hello |TnG| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello |TnG|   Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi rocky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

Hello |TnG| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello |TnG|   Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Well hello Rocky! Always nice to have new people in the forum Wink .

I've seen u before in the game, hope to see ya again ! ^^

Last edited by |TnG|JY on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hello |TnG| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello |TnG|   Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:36 pm

kikikikikikiki sup rocky, now i've got the theme song in my head...i think i'll go run a marathon *leaves*

*runs back* hope to c u in game! Very Happy
*runs off again*
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

Hello |TnG| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello |TnG|   Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:45 pm

LOL u guyz are a very friendly clan and very active in forumn. hope 2 do a clan match against u guyz soon. it would be thrilling Smile
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

Hello |TnG| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello |TnG|   Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:11 am

oh btw, u should use Ventrilo instead of skype Wink . Skype lags a lot .
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

Hello |TnG| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello |TnG|   Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:04 pm

hmm i got ventrillo btidk how todothe 2 hookups ? do es anyone else know?
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Hello |TnG| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello |TnG|   Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:45 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

Hello |TnG| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello |TnG|   Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:13 pm

hi lol
Back to top Go down

Hello |TnG| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello |TnG|   Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:55 pm

XD Kafii-x......
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Hello |TnG| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello |TnG|   Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:03 pm

LOL omgawsh I laughed at my own comment O.O ... Im so stupid XD

But that was some long arse essay Razz ... so I thought ill just say hi LOL XD ..

HEY!! rocky guess what!!
My dog is called Rocky, his a pomeranian, but he passed away this year june... Ill post pics later, check it out yeah Wink!
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

Hello |TnG| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello |TnG|   Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:48 pm

any dog name rocky is cool in my book and yes i def will check it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello |TnG| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello |TnG|   Hello |TnG| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello |TnG|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offtopic :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: