Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TnG's Forum! Please visit daily for new updates! Very Happy
Our Leaders are $hield, Kaffi-x, Sharpeye and Adnyxo Smile . Look for them to test you out or feel free to ask them anything about the clan ! Very Happy
We're now Recruiting!.If you would like to join our clan Register, and ask our admins to test you Very Happy.
Latest topics
» GOD READ THIS!
Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm by GOD

» Farewell TnG
Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 pm by |TnG|$P!d3r*P!g

» Clan iOD
Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am by iOD|Skullx

» Cr0w and $hields leave
Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm by WarningK

» Risk's App
Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm by Adnyxo

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Guess what TnGs =D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 am

I got my braces off today Very Happy

Thats all xP
Back to top Go down

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:47 am

*wins* smile Very Happy u got a b4 and afta 4 us Razz i rememba 1 of mah friends wen she got hers off kept smiling at me and i was like wtf...then i realised...she was cut XD does it feel weird O_o? how long u had em 4?
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:51 am

Wow nice ! congrats for getting them off =] Guess what TnGs =D Icon_biggrin Guess what TnGs =D Icon_razz
Back to top Go down

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:55 am

Braces look really cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:48 am

Random. wrote:
*wins* smile Very Happy u got a b4 and afta 4 us Razz i rememba 1 of mah friends wen she got hers off kept smiling at me and i was like wtf...then i realised...she was cut XD does it feel weird O_o? how long u had em 4?

lol uhm yes i do have a before and after Razz ... but I dont want to shoow Sad... Maybe later if i change my mind lol. I didnt like it at first when i took it off, but now im getting used to it. At first I was like "Oh my gawwsh I cant beleive I wasted 4 teethes and 1year+8Months of my life!!)

Oh yeah that also aswers your question, Ive had it around 1yr and 8 months, uhm ... yes it feels weird after putting them off and on lol... its so weird now T_T!!!
I can actually smile without covering my mouth Very Happy!!

x x x
Back to top Go down
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

Clan : TnG

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:10 pm

Good For You
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/WarningKT/Ins4nity
Adnyxo
Leader
Leader
Adnyxo

Clan : |TnG|

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:35 pm

good for you, i have mine for another 5 months Mad
Back to top Go down
http://adnyxotech.blogspot.com/2010/01/hello-and-welcome-to-my-b

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:45 pm

lols poor optic XD but kaffi...u dun wana show Sad awwww ok i wont push u...(come oooooooon *cute eyes*) wasted 4 teeths? r they straight now? O_o
blarg dentistry!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:32 am

lol yeah they are sort of straight I spose, I cant judge haha! XD ... Okies I think theres a piic that can show my teeths sort of, I mean i was out yesterday and took a few picture, Ill see if I can find the before, and when I had braces and then after lol xD
yeah I had to take out 4 teeeth -_- ... all because of my bottom set of teeths.!! grr lol ! and i had to take up 8 injections in my mouth, SO painful >.x x x
Back to top Go down

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Lol.
Speaking of teeth...
I got mad at mine and pulled one out a couple days ago.
Normally this wouldn't be a bad thing.
But I'm 17.
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:01 pm

WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?
Back to top Go down

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Yeah lol.
I hope it was a baby tooth.
Back to top Go down

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:18 pm

LMAO! Smile bahh i bet u was still cute with em on Kaffii ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:03 am

LOL skinner your 17, and you're trying to tell me you have still got some baby teeth??

Uber lol no ....
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:09 am

ROFL @SKINNER!!!!
Back to top Go down

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:17 am

Lol i dont pull out my teeth i let it rot out!

JOKING!!!!

When i was a kid and really wanted some candy (Back at the Penny Candy store) i would try and pull one of my teeh out (It was a Esteemed failure) D: But Right when i dont want the tooth to fall out (Before picture day) it does, WtF is up with that! D:

------------
Things never go as planned, But things that are Unplanned always happen!
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:28 am

awwwh damn haha! Razz I used to love that feeling when a teeh falls out, or when I made one fall out it was like... (crack) sound LOL XD ... and then your gap feels all funny LOL! dammn how I miss that feeling XD, and whenever you smile there would belike a massive gap haha Very Happy!! I used to have two missing tooth at the front XD it was SO funny lol! Razz

Yeah sexy image LOL!
Back to top Go down

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Very.
Back to top Go down
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:37 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess what TnGs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what TnGs =D   Guess what TnGs =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess what TnGs =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archive :: Junk Archive-
Jump to: