Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TnG's Forum! Please visit daily for new updates! Very Happy
Our Leaders are $hield, Kaffi-x, Sharpeye and Adnyxo Smile . Look for them to test you out or feel free to ask them anything about the clan ! Very Happy
We're now Recruiting!.If you would like to join our clan Register, and ask our admins to test you Very Happy.
Latest topics
» GOD READ THIS!
Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm by GOD

» Farewell TnG
Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 pm by |TnG|$P!d3r*P!g

» Clan iOD
Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am by iOD|Skullx

» Cr0w and $hields leave
Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm by WarningK

» Risk's App
Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm by Adnyxo

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth! Empty
PostSubject: Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth!   Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:05 am

Currently outside of Assault Cube i am a Musician of newgrounds!

www.kirbyfighter12.newgrounds.com
(I have lots of video game remixes Diffrent varietys too!)

My most moving peice ever was submitted today! 12/1/09!!
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/292447 < Dire Dire Docks <

Im Currently in my Seinor year in High School (top of the food chain, Seinor Rights Buwahahahah!, untill I enter in Collage, then I'lll be at the bottom again D:), Last year of teachers Nagging me to do things Very Happy!!! (Even in collage your on your own, no one naggs you to hand in work!) I'm an Otaku (meaning Anime Fan in Japan).

My Current anime watching:
75% of all realeased Anime
100% of all English Dubbed anime

I never press F1 unless theres a Good reason (ex, Hacking, mapmodding, Camping, Spamming, Rascism, Major Profanity, or Teamkilling)

My best ratio is currently a 40.5 with 235 Kills in one round.
im an Decent Map maker. and my motto is "dont hate the group, hate the individual". But i really never Carry any grudges over Games (thats a pointless Grudge lol)

Well tahts me in a totally Huge Nutshell! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth!   Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:50 pm

u watch dubbed anime :O i cant stand it XD wat animes ur fav? wat about manga? u read too?
Back to top Go down
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

Clan : TnG

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth!   Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Me have newgrounds too!

www.warningk.newgrounds.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/WarningKT/Ins4nity
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth!   Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all! Its |TnG|Sephiroth!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offtopic :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: