Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Welcome to The Next Generation Clan Forum. Please register if you're looking forward to join us. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TnG's Forum! Please visit daily for new updates! Very Happy
Our Leaders are $hield, Kaffi-x, Sharpeye and Adnyxo Smile . Look for them to test you out or feel free to ask them anything about the clan ! Very Happy
We're now Recruiting!.If you would like to join our clan Register, and ask our admins to test you Very Happy.
Latest topics
» GOD READ THIS!
I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm by GOD

» Farewell TnG
I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 pm by |TnG|$P!d3r*P!g

» Clan iOD
I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am by iOD|Skullx

» Cr0w and $hields leave
I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm by WarningK

» Risk's App
I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm by Adnyxo

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I ♥ TNG !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:00 am

I got a confession to make . I ♥️ TnG !!!!!!! ^^
I ♥️ it becuz it has add a little more colour to my life ^^ . Without TnG my life was so dull and boring and it felt like I played AC for nothing :O . . . Since I've join the clan I've meet a lot of friends like Boomer ( unfortunate he's gone Sad ) , and Kathy da BEST and cutest clan member too! ^^ . And Legendary too though ur gone but u're still a part of my memory Wink .
Later then a lot more people joined TnG, like Phybr0ptic the all-topic-poster (no offence XD) , SPARTA! (map maker) and of course the GREAT GREAT SHARPEYE for spending so much $$$ on our clan. He spend more than 200USD for the clan server and ventrilo server . U guys must really thank him a lot Very Happy. ♥️ for Sharpeye ^^ .
& many many more (sorry I can't mention all names its a lot >< )that joined the clan recently, I would love to thank u all for joining (even though i'm the one that let u in? lol. XD ). And thanks to those who contribute to this clan e.g. Dogma (our clan ladder updater ^^).
This post may mean nothing to u. But the content of it does mean a lot to me. ^^
The main point here is, even though if I 'might' leave this clan or even the game one day, i will never ever forget this whole clan thingy ^^ Foreva my sweet memory !! ^^ And I hope we all could be friends forever ! TnG FTW!!!! Very Happy
I ♥️ TNG!!!! I ♥ TNG !!! Icon_razz I ♥ TNG !!! Icon_razz I ♥ TNG !!! Icon_razz
Back to top Go down

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:04 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
AMEN JY Very Happy thanks sharpeye!!! but also thank u JY Very Happy u've clearly put so much effort into al this and i'm glad that i am part of the entity which is spicing up ppl's live O_o YAY! Very Happy
JY DUN LEAVE!!! and ne1 who feels this post means nothing...HAS NO SOUL!!!!
yeah n legendary n boomer were g, its a shame they left...
But we are the strongest clan out there Very Happy go tng!
Back to top Go down

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:05 pm

I too <3 TnG!!!!
Back to top Go down

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:51 am

lol ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol thanx JY and sharpeye Very Happy and dogma Smile lol
Back to top Go down
WarningK
Members
Members
WarningK

Clan : TnG

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:10 am

Who doesn't?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/WarningKT/Ins4nity
Kaffi-x

Kaffi-x

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:50 am

right... I didnt read that but I got the message from the title Razz I love TnG too!! x x x x
Back to top Go down
Hav0c
Leader
Leader
Hav0c

Clan : iOD

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:52 am

@Kaffi
Hahahha thats why i wrote it so long XDDD
Back to top Go down

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:53 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Adnyxo
Leader
Leader
Adnyxo

Clan : |TnG|

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:26 pm

|TnG|JY wrote:
[color=violet], like Phybr0ptic the all-topic-poster (no offence XD) ,

Lol i dont post that much i have the least posts of the leaders
Back to top Go down
http://adnyxotech.blogspot.com/2010/01/hello-and-welcome-to-my-b

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:29 pm

lol im gonna try someething Very Happy [color=red], COOLNESS Very Happy
Back to top Go down

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:32 pm

how do u put color in there? like this? [color=orange],hi
Back to top Go down

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:32 pm

how do u do it? lol
Back to top Go down

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:39 pm

how can i do it? O_o
Back to top Go down

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Kaffi:

To sum it up for you.

"I hate ninjas and cheese and frogs! But TnG rocks and I love everyone because I'm a hippie and hippies are cool like that. So I guess I do like frogs. I should've thought that through! I love you sharpeye! Golddigging for the win!"

Lol. If you can't tell that that's satire. Then you too are a hippie.

I love you guys.

(Don't hate me)

=(
Back to top Go down

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:53 pm

rofl on my copter bwaahahahahahahahaahaaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I ♥ TNG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ♥ TNG !!!   I ♥ TNG !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I ♥ TNG !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archive :: Junk Archive-
Jump to: